Announcement for Baseline Consultant for PVH-ODMC
DEVELOPMENT AND PARTNERSHIP IN ACTION (DPA)
Development and Partnership in Action(DPA) Cambodia supports programmes in integrated community development (ICD), local NGOs/CBOs and Development Education and advocacy. DPA is currently seeking a qualified Expatriate or Cambodian for carrying out the baseline survey for the Integrated Community Development Programme in Preah Vihear and Oudor Meanchey provinces.
- Prepare a brief inception report outlining the detailed methodology of the evaluation and framework of inquiry/interview guides.
- Review all relevant documents and draft and confirm with the DPA’s Baseline Committee the objectives of the baseline, process and methods to be used, and expected delivered outputs.
- Provide leadership to the Baseline Survey Team in developing appropriate interviewing techniques, ensuring data collectors are adequately trained and supervised, and preparing for village feedback sessions.
- Coordinate the activities of the Baseline Survey Team and keep the Bseline Committee and Manos Unidas, DPA’s funding partner informed of progress.
- Upon completion of the draft version of the baseline report, present the results/key findings to the Baseline Committee and Manos Unidas for feedback during debriefing meeting.
- Complete the final baseline report, following the outline agreed upon with the Baseline Committee and Manos Unidas.
- Include in recommendation inputs, indicators and Sources of Verifications for programming design and measuring.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Qualifications in relevant fields, such as environment, natural resource management, climate change, eco-ecological agriculture, and integrated community development.
- Minimum five years experience in carrying out baseline survey.
- Have a good understanding of the Cambodian context.
- Experience in designing and delivering quantitative and qualitative research.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English and Khmer.
All interested candidates should submit their CV including three references, a cover letter and inception report/proposal to Ms. Ngeth Darya, Admin and Procurement Officer via email@example.com or at DPA Office in Phnom Penh (House 69Z, Street 450, Sangkat Toul Tompoung II). All applications must be received no later than 17 January 2017 at 5pm. The detailed ToR is available at DPA office in Phnom Penh or DPA Website – www.dpacam.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.